Looking for something more intense to help guide you step by step from “FADE IN” to “FADE OUT”? Now you can get one-on-one hands-on attention from the master himself.
Chris Soth’s 12-month, professional mentorship program takes writers through designing a marketable story idea and writing a high quality screenplay to connecting with a producer and manager. This intensive course includes ongoing personal consultation with Soth, a WGA writer, producer, USC/UCLA instructor, and respected script consultant.
The 12-month Million-Dollar Screenplay Mentor development process includes:
- Honing in on a marketable screenplay idea with evaluation of loglines;
- Intensive exploration in 5 teleconferences of how to structure a screenplay using the Mini-Movie Method;
- Extensive notes on the first draft of a screenplay, with 1-hour private telephone consultation with Chris Soth on each 15-page Mini-Movie, followed by a 2-hour consultation on the finished script, and other consultations, as needed;
- Unlimited e-mail and phone support with course clients getting Soth’s private cell phone number;
- Numerous discounts, gifts, recordings, contacts, and networking opportunities;
- The opportunity to connect with a producer and manager;
- A completed screenplay in a year, or at the writer’s own pace.
For more information or to sign up, check out the Your Screenplay Mentor program, now exclusively offered through ScreenwritingU.